Thursday, April 21, 2011

133

OYE!!! Boy are my legs a bit sore!!!  Even though I did 20 minutes of stretching after my run, my legs were still killin this morning. So, after fully waking up I took some time and did some stretching. with my stretching I worked in some great yoga positions....I cant remember all the names but I think its down dog and yeah that's the only one I can remember...lol! Ok, not much going on today, supposed to be doing some walking at the street fair in Chico tonight. it should be fun watchin a lot of wanna be hippies peddle their stuff.
Since I really didnt have a lot written on day 134's topic stretching, I'm going to talk more about it in a later blog. Im reading up on whats good what isn't...so I can have something that's helpful to us all. For now that is all, as always constructive feedback is always welcome, thanks for reading and remember Keep Moving Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment