Friday, April 15, 2011

139 days

So today's run I went around 1130 am, it was rather warm today. I took my normal 15 minutes to stretch out, quads, hamstrings, lower back to get out all the aches and pains...lol. While stretching I had a apple with peanut butter to help with energy. But that didn't go as well as i thought. Some of the other runners blogs say they have a banana. So, ill see it that works best next time. OK, about the run...it was pretty good. I made it up all the way to the top of the bridge on Ball Rd. The bridge is about the 4 mile mark on the half marathon, so I got to make sure that I have that incline beat when the day comes. The last mile and a half was a little rough, my mouth was dry and I was feeling a bit worked, but I pressed on and made it back home.
One of the great things about living so close to the park is that I do get to run parts of the course for my training. This will go to my favor the day of the event.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You're bookmarked! Good luck on your training. :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete