Wednesday, April 20, 2011

134

Today's blog will probably be a lil short, I'm having to do this from my iPhone. Since I forgot to do this at my ma's place and that's the only place that has Internet up here and I didn't bring my lappie to take to a coffe shop. Any who...today's run was so nice! I got to run through lower Bidwell park. I forgot how beautiful that place is. Yeah the pollen was out of control but hey I got my run in for the day. The run today was only supposed to be three miles...well I got caught up in running through the park that it turns out that I did 4.2 miles. Yeah!!! Just a lil insane...but it went so smoothly and without struggle. My pace was quite slower 15 minute mile...sad. I'm not going to analyze why, I'm just going to enjoy the fact that I did 4.2 miles. So yeah, it was a great run and great day!
Tip for the day...don't forget to stretch both before and after your workout.

I might add more later from a computer, but that is all for today. Started talking about doing the Tinkerbell half marathon in January 2012. We shall see. Any who, as always constructive feedback is always nice to read, thanks for reading and Keep On Moving Forward!


As promised!!! I was able to get the mapping of day 134's run, so here it is. http://www.dailymile.com/routes/634731-running-route

No comments:

Post a Comment